Paul Maxwell joins Chris and Alex to chat about the trauma that 20-year-olds go through including depression, loneliness, lust, anxiety, suicide, regret, and many others. It gets a bit heavy, but what’s The Rugged Marriage without some heaviness. And, as usual, we bring the Gospel back onto these topics as we think and work through them.
Best of all, we’re giving away five copies of Paul’s book, “When Your Thirties are Darker Than You Expected“. It doesn’t drop until May 5th, but you can get an early copy by reviewing us on iTunes and we’ll Announce winners on Monday, April 24th. If you’ve already given us a review, you’re already in the drawing.
We’ll also set up a facebook post where you can send us your iTunes username so we know we’re sending it to the right person.
Check out Paul Maxwell:
- Divide by Ed Sheeran [http://amzn.to/2nlbYUo]
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss [http://amzn.to/2nlbSw0]
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D. [http://amzn.to/2nlisCO]
- Nate Larkin’s I Am Second video [http://www.iamsecond.com/seconds/nate-larkin/]
- The Sampson Society [http://www.samsonsociety.com/]
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Google Play: http://theruggedmarriage.com/GooglePlay
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro