It’s another voicemail episode! This week we answer questions including:
- My wife wants to separate because I’m more Reformed than I am Christian
- How do you stay marriage focused after having a child?
- How do I quantify how long my boyfriend should be porn free before I should consider marrying him?
- How should a poorer guy save up for his honeymoon?
- Do you recommend any other books about church community besides Total Church?
- A Meal with Jesus by Tim Something (http://amzn.to/2jyWzPo)
- The Trellis and the Vine (http://amzn.to/2jTsPxu)
- Doctrine & Devotion
- Take the kids out and let your wife have some free time
- Homemade hot chocolate w/ a hint of cinnamon
- Bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Carton of half/half.
- Heat half half/half. Poor bag of chips and melt them in a pot.
- Keep stirring, even if it takes a long time.
- Eventually, creates silky smooth ginouceh (Alex’s spelling).
- Chill ganache (Chris’ spelling).
- Heat some milk and spoon out some chocolate and stir it in good.
- Add some Cinnamon on top (yummy).
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Google Play: http://theruggedmarriage.com/GooglePlay
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro