It’s another round of voicemails! And this time we’re joined by our friend Calvinist Batman to answers your questions, including:
- What were some helpful discussions you had with your spouse during your engagement? What were some things you wish you had talked about?
- You marijuana conversation was a bit strong…
- Is it okay to hold onto hope that a friend who rejected me would change her mind? How long before I should move on?
- How do you seek out a mate? Is it okay to approach women at church?
- There is a woman who seems perfect for me, but I find her unattractive. Is it wrong for me to date or marry her?
- How do I spiritually lead my wife to reform her?
- Is roleplaying adultery?
Check out Calvinist Batman:
- www.calvinistbatman.com for an AWESOME shirt
- @CalvinistBatman on twitter (he tweets so much better than us!)
- Calvinist Batman & Friends, his excellent podcast!
- Cards Against Theology (http://www.cardsagainsttheology.com/)
- Tactics by Greg Koukl (http://amzn.to/2giTTXV)
- Buy yourself a pocket notebook.
- Actually read the Westminster Confession of Faith (http://www.reformed.org/documents/wcf_with_proofs/)
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Google Play: http://theruggedmarriage.com/GooglePlay
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro