Another round of voicemails! First we ramble about birthdays and Pokedates before diving into those excellent voicemails and texts, including:
- We hear back from Joshua who works at Calvary Chapel
- Ryan asks about the difference between a husband laying down his life and a wife submitting to her husband. They often sound like the same thing!
- How do you renew your mind when it comes to lustful thoughts?
- The book ‘Sheet Music’ recommends masturbating to increase stamina, should Christians do that?
- What would you say to someone whose sister-in-law was moving in?
- If a person gets divorced for cheating or abandonment (or both), is that person free to remarry?
- Check out our minisode, Divorce Clarified, to hear a more in-depth discussion of our position. (http://theruggedmarriage.com/minisode-1-divorce-clarified/)
- How should a couple handle delivery room etiquette when they disagree?
Get your CALVINIST support in before it’s too late!
- Rescue a dog – you won’t regret it!
- Life is Strange Episode 1 is free! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W29uOjrz318)
- Hear Alex talk about (and spoil) the game over at The Reformed Gamers (https://thereformedgamers.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/episode-59-life-is-strange/)
- Mturk.com – make a little cash (and use it to help fund CALVINIST!)
- Check out Divorce Clarified, our minisode on Divorce.
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Google Play: http://theruggedmarriage.com/GooglePlay
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro