It’s the end of another month which means Chris and Alex are answering your voicemail and text questions! If you’ve got a question you’re dying to ask, send us a text or leave us a voicemail at (505) 750 – 3075. This month we talked through:
- How do I connect with my spouse’s family if they don’t want to let me close?
- What is that word in the outro?
- What are some family devotional resources?
- After I’ve spent years destroying my family, how do I work to rebuild it?
- What does it mean for the man to be a provider?
- Why would you say you’d never be caught dead in a Calvary Chapel?
- Is it wise to read books about pleasing your spouse sexually?
- My wife wants me to lead better, but won’t follow me. What should I do?
- Can you explain the more common views on tithing?
- What if a situation arises where a past sin that’s been forgiven starts back up?
- First Liberty Briefing – an excellent podcast to add to your rotation. (http://firstliberty.org/firstlibertybriefing/)
- Go cycling!
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Google Play: http://theruggedmarriage.com/GooglePlay
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro