We’re doing voicemails a bit early this month because we’ve got a special guest coming onto the show next week! As always, you brought us some amazing question:
- How can a Christian couple find out about more “flavors” when it comes to sex if they aren’t able to watch porn?
- How comfortable are you farting around your spouse?
- How did your spouse encourage and support you after the death of a close relative?
- Is Masturbation always wrong? Are there times when it’s okay?
- How do you apologize after……
- The Language of Sex by Gary Smalley and Ted Cunningham (http://amzn.to/254k5pl)
- Sheet Music by Kevin Leman (http://amzn.to/1U2BZno)
- Reformation Wood Burning by John Rion Riley (https://www.facebook.com/refwood)
- Pick up a crying baby and help calm it down, give mom a chance to enjoy the laughter.
- It’s National Foster Care month, consider adding Foster care to your service to the Orphan.
- Fujifilm Instamax Mini 8 Camera – Remember Polaroids? Same thing, and they’re awesome! (http://amzn.to/27HrfCm)
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Google Play: http://theruggedmarriage.com/GooglePlay
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea” & “”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro