A lot happened this week on the podcast. We announce our upcoming live show, we introduce our first sponsor and how sponsorships will work. We’re also launching our first non-spammy giveaway (http://theruggedmarriage.com/winfreestuff). Then we dive into two huge topics that we hope will be an encouragement as you walk through the trials of the Christian life.
First, we discuss mortifying sin: why it’s important, how it fits with sanctification, and how it differs from repentance (yeah, this section went a little longer than normal). Then Chris practically explains post-partum depression, what it actually is, why people act the way they do when they’re depressed, and what signs to look for in a person who may be depressed.
Don’t miss our Live Show happening April 23rd at 7:00pm EST! (http://theruggedmarriage.com/liveshow)
Sponsor: Valley Vintage Shop (http://www.valleyvintageshop.com/)
- Buy two beard products, get 50% off a soap with the discount code: TRMSOAP
- Enter to win Cedarwood Mustache Wax and Vanilla Orange Sea Salt Soap (http://theruggedmarriage.com/winfreestuff)
- Call in an let us know how your marriage has changed over the past year (505) 750 – 3075
- Eat some Peruvian food, and be adventurous when you do it!
- Find great deals on Amazon products at camelcamelcamel.com
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea” & “”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro