After some recording issues last week, Chris and Alex are back and ready to answer voicemails! We’ve got a bit of a backlog and the questions are excellent! They include:
- I’ve got a year left in college and can’t afford to live on my own, how long should I wait to get engaged?
- What came first, the Facebook group or the Admins?
- How should an engaged man think of 1 Corinthians 7?
- Is there an exception when marrying someone who is divorced isn’t a sin? (For more information on this answer, check out, Divorce Clarified)
- When a married couple is apart due to deployment or business, is masturbation okay to help relieve the sexual buildup?
- How important is it to involve your spouse’s siblings into your wedding party?
- Is angry sex wrong?
It was a great episode!
- Take a nap, it’s so relaxing!
- Listen to the Tech Reformation podcast, Alex was a guest there this week!
- For more information on our thoughts around divorce, check out the minisode we did titled Divorce Clarified (http://theruggedmarriage.com/minisode-1-divorce-clarified/)
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea” & “
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro