While Chris’ sabbatical continues, Alex has on a very special guest (not Chris, I promise!). First, they answer the question, “Do couples need regular date nights to have a healthy marriage?”. Then they expand on Alex’s comments about women and food by diving deeper into different types of food idolatry that many women struggle with (and some men too!).
- Promise of the Future by Cornelis P. Venema (http://amzn.to/1L3Zm9S)
- Pilgrim’s Progress Audio Drama by Orion’s Gate (http://orionsgate.org/product/the-pilgrims-progress-part-1-audio-mp3-download/)
- “The Calvinist” Poem by John Piper (http://www.desiringgod.org/calvinist)
- Why I Am A Christian (aka, Apologist David Wood’s Testimony) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU)
- Go find someone in your church and get them involved in your life!
Leave us a Voicemail: (505) 750-3075 (we’ll be doing a voicemail cast this month!)
Intro by: Lino Rise
Title: “Channel Into Korea” & “”
Licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0
Outro by Chris Orsini, because he’s awesome!
Download it here: http://theruggedmarriage.com/Outro