The Rugged Marriage is a podcast that looks at marriage from a Reformed Christian Perspective. Chris and Alex (the hosts) practically and openly talk about what it looks like when two sinful people come together as one. You’ll hear Biblically based, Gospel centered discussions on fights, dating, divorce and all the joy and pain that comes with ‘I do’. So whether you’re married, getting married, or hope to be married some day, sit back and enjoy as we talk about the rugged marriage – nobody said it would be easy.
Ready to Start Listening?
Here are a few of our favorite episodes to get you started:
- Find out what The Rugged Marriage is all about in Episode 3: What is The Rugged Marriage Anyway?
- Learn about a very Rugged time in Alex’s marriage, when things almost ended in Episode 6: Cinco De Cuatro.
- Learn how Chris handled learning wife was no longer attracted to him in Episode 26: Attraction and How To Find A Spouse.
- Listen to how the guys deal with insecurity in marriage in Episode 47: Insecurity and The Wife Of Your Youth
- Hear how the Gospel helps one couple work through past sexual abuse in Episode 10: Man I Need This Podcast.
Or you can jump into the podcast feed: